Monday, March 15, 2021

Brian Williams Is Really, Really Bad At Math -- March 15, 2021

Bad math: on the way to looking up something else late last night, I noted this. Do you remember that YouTube video in which Brian Williams and a New York Times editor completely blew it doing simple math? That video had millions of views and I posted it a number of times on the blog.

I noted last night that YouTube had removed that video. It was taken down at my posts where I had posted it. I was able to find it again -- this one was posted March 5, 2020 -- so it was one "they" missed -- note it has only 12,000 views over the past year.

Speaks volumes about YouTube. If this one is pulled there are others that are still there and others will be re-posted, but NBC/NY Times/Brian Williams are doing what they can to pull this video. LOL.

Here's the link. Embedded:


Other links:


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment